Friday, March 7, 2014

Josie Says, Vol. 4 (Josie-isms)

Josephine is growing up awfully quickly lately. Luckily, she's still little enough to have some delightful Josie-isms that make us smile. These are a few of my favorite that I want to remember forever: 

        Grad-u-mations [decorations]

        Sell-a-kin [skeleton]

        Yes-ta-day [yesterday]

        Kur-kur-ins [curtains]

        Mersh-a-null [commercial]

        Otta-bim [ottoman]

        Chicken and dunk-lins [chicken and dumplings]

        Scoose Meece [Excuse me]

        Puh-sided [decided]

        Uh-fore [before]

        Mystery mark [question mark]

        Oh, fishel-sticks [Oh, fiddlesticks]

        Chicken doodle soup [chicken noodle soup]

I know it sounds silly, but I'll be really sad when she pronounces all of these correctly. Until then, I'll be making lots of chicken doodle soup.


4 comments:

  1. We still call cookies, "tu-ties" and the remote, the "be-mote" and the movie Cheaper By the Dozen, "Cheecher By Doesn't", at our house and probably always will! <3 (We do not however, still call kitties by their other name anymore...that was one we tried to forget!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Jeremy and I often still call Josie our "sweet little bay" because that's how she pronounced "baby" for a long time.

      Delete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...