Thursday, February 7, 2013

Book Review: Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner

Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner is fantastic, fast-paced, and thrilling. It manages to read as both plot-driven and character-driven, and holds readers in suspense for nearly 400 pages without a break. 

I've been thinking for days about how to tell you what this book is about without also including spoilers, and these days, almost anything about the plot is a spoiler to me, so all I will tell you is this is a story of a family on the brink of destruction, of cops chasing criminals and trying to save the family, and it will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Alternating back and forth between the family in distress and the large group of police, sheriff, and FBI agents trying to save them, this is nearly impossible to put down. 

But seriously, this book was so fantastic that I took it with me into the baby's room at night while I rocked her, and strained to see by the very dim light of the hallway coming in through the crack in her door. For real. Thankfully, Lisa Gardner has published quite a few books, because I am putting them at the top of my library list.

If you'd like to hear what others in the BlogHer Book Club are saying about the book, click HERE, but my advice? Read it.

Lisa Gardner is also on Twitter and facebook.

I was provided a copy of this book and compensated for my review, but the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...