Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thing #402 About Having a Toddler

They destroy their favorite belongings ... on purpose! 

Me: Josephine! There's a huge gnaw mark on If You Give a Cat a Cupcake! What the heck, kid?
Josephine: Hmm. That's really odd, mom. I'm not sure how this could have happened.
Me: Oh, really?
Josephine: Trust me, I'm just as shocked as you are. But honestly, I think it's fine. Look, it still works.
Me: Yeah, you have a point. I mean it's not ruined or anything ... HEY!!! 
 Josephine: I ... I ... I ... know how much you love symmetry. Just thinking of you, that's all.
Josephine: Yeah. Symmetry. It tastes good.

6 comments:

  1. Books are much better when eaten AND read. Josephine is a pioneer of this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Too bad for the poor book, though. Books have feelings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She knows the best way to break a bibliophile's heart!

      Delete
  3. That was the best laugh I've had all day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks! That's another thing about toddlers, I suppose: They're often good for a laugh! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...