Friday, September 2, 2011

Strangeness in My Twitter-verse (it's a word)

It seems that someone on Andrew Zimmern's team has made an error, because I got this in my inbox Monday morning:




Ummm ... what? This guy is following me on Twitter?



Perhaps he saw some of my recent tweets and wanted more:















I thought I was highlighting the lameness of my Twitter existence, but you know what? I like it. All of it. And Andrew Zimmern does too, so if you don't think I'm cool enough to follow on Twitter, you can SUCK IT.


(I'm gonna feel really stupid when someone catches the error and he un-follows me.)


(Who am I kidding? That would never happen.)


(Who am I kidding? It probably already did.)


(I just checked. It's been five days and he's still there. Let's ride this out!)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I think that's super cool and I'll never admit it, but I may or may not be way jealous! :)

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're like, a celebrity now right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally an error on either his part or Twitter's part, so don't be too jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...