Saturday, September 24, 2011

Funny Stuff My Husband Says, Vol. XV

The three of us are at the dinner table, when suddenly Josephine starts sassing and pointing frantically. Jeremy finally realizes she is pointing at her empty bowl that I removed from her tray, so we give it to her and she is in heaven.


Veronica: Life is good when you have a bowl.
Jeremy: That would totally be her facebook status.
Veronica: *Chokes on spaghetti while laughing*
Jeremy: Seriously, I think this is a good activity. We should start thinking of Josie statuses.
Veronica: Oh dear.
Jeremy: "I just took a dump in my pants and someone else had to clean it up! LOL!"
Veronica: Gross.
Jeremy: "Mom made me take a nap today. Sad face."
Veronica: That's pretty accurate ...
Jeremy: "Mom wouldn't let me smack the cat! WTF?!?!"
Veronica: *dies*


P.S. For my sister Victoria, and all others who might be concerned: NO. We are not making a facebook page for our one-year-old. No worries.

1 comment:

  1. I think you totally should make a facebook page for her and give funny status updates to record her childhood until she's old enough to get embarrassed...

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...