Monday, June 27, 2011

Making an Effort Monday (Kinda)

In an effort to make more of the things I love -- good food, pretty things, and organized spaces -- I bring you Making An Effort Monday!  It's not a huge effort, but it's an effort nonetheless!


Okay, the biggest effort today is the effort I am making in trying not to go completely berserk and trying to keep my head from exploding.  So, that's awesome.  I had two weeks off between quarters, and the summer quarter starts tonight, and I am teaching a class I haven't taught for years, so I was like, Hey, self, be an awesome educator and start from scratch!  You can do it!  Give these students fresh and awesome ideas!  Yeah ... I needed a little more time.  


BUT, I am officially ready for tonight.  Future weeks?  Not totally.  But I WILL do it.  And it will be a fantastic quarter.  


Josephine is currently standing on my lap and reading the textbook, so I think she will have some ideas for me soon.  


Well, aside from that, no new recipes this week, but NEW BOWS.  



I'm also about halfway done with a big birthday project for Josephine's party, but maybe I should keep that for after the party?  I think I need to keep some decorating secrets.


Well, that's all, folks!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...