Thursday, June 16, 2011

Is it vain to think your child is the cutest thing ever in the whole wide world? Oh well.

I got a phone call at 9 this morning that Josephine's 9-month pictures were ready for pick-up EARLY, and I knew this was going to be a great day!







Having these pictures in my possession, along with a trip to Target (*swoon*), finding a sunscreen that doesn't kill my baby (thanks for all the tips, peeps!), and meeting Jeremy downtown for $1 Jimmy John's subs for lunch TOTALLY make up for the fact that my child has only had ONE HALF-HOUR NAP so far today.  She's lucky she's so g-d cute. 

10 comments:

  1. That third one is priceless. She really is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That third one is priceless. She really is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute pictures! she's a total natural in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TILTE -- thanks! I'm really nervous about all the stuff I will have to learn to be a proper stage mom, however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you not just click pictures of her every single day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thanks! Actually ... I had to buy an external hard drive to hold all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...