Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Funny Stuff My Husband Says, Vol. XI

My husband is like the funniest guy on the planet.  So, every once and a while, I salute him.  Like today.  To see all volumes of Funny Stuff My Husband Says, click here.


SCENE:  The Truvia commercial (click HERE if you don't know it) comes on and I, of course, gets angry at how annoying the commercial is:
Veronica:  Oh my god, there are so many terrible commercials lately.
Jeremy:  I think you're just getting old.
Veronica:  Harumph!  I'm not getting old!  Just last month I was saying there were tons of funny commercials on TV.
Jeremy: Yeah.  It happens really fast.



SCENE:  Talking about all his plans to revitalize Detroit:
Jeremy:  You know, you could really carpet-bag the SHIT out of Detroit!


SCENE:  I am assembling all our cloth diapers while Jeremy and Josephine are chillaxin' on the couch next to me:
Veronica:  You know, I read something interesting today.
Jeremy:  Oh really?
Veronica:  Yeah, I read on this blog I love that she washes the cloth diapers during the day and then her husband comes home from work and assembles them. 
Jeremy:  *silence*
Veronica:  That's a pretty sweet arrangement, huh?
Jeremy:  Well, I guess you should have married that guy.
Veronica:  Yeah, probably.
Jeremy:  But then, of course, your baby wouldn't look like THIS (picking up Josephine and shoving her in my face)

2 comments:

  1. He makes some valid points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the JELLO Temptations commercials. WTF makes them "just for adults"??? Liquor?? If so, I'm all over that shit, but you should be more specific about that in the commercial then.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...