Friday, March 25, 2011

Funny Stuff My Husband Says, Vol. X: Recurring Utterances

My husband is like the funniest guy on the planet.  So, every once and a while, I salute him.  Like today.  To see all volumes of Funny Stuff My Husband Says, click here.


There are a few things that Jeremy has been saying over and over again lately.  Let me tell you about them ...


Whenever Jeremy tells me about something "bad" MoJo does and I say something like "He didn't mean it" or "He's just a cat," Jeremy then retorts:
"You defend that cat like he split the atom!"


Whenever the cat or dog get too close to Jeremy's legs when he is walking or going up or down the stairs (because he is convinced they are trying to trip him on purpose), he shouts:
"Sabotage!"


Whenever I ask Jeremy to change Josephine's diaper and he gets upstairs to find poop, he yells at me:
"You set me up!"


Apparently, Jeremy ranks the animals in accordance with their behavior ...


Whenever the cat does something Jeremy likes, he turns to Cleo and says:
"Watch out, Cleo, you're slipping to #2."


Whenever the cat does something Jeremy doesn't like, he says:
"See MoJo, this is why you're #2." 

1 comment:

  1. Are you telling me that cats didn't split the atom? No. That can't be right. I'm pretty sure they've broken everything.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...