Saturday, March 26, 2011

Etsy Saturdays: XVIII

In support of the handmade revolution, I bring you Etsy Saturdays!  I will highlight a fun new shop every week, and I hope you will stop over to see their merchandise or find something else you love while you're there.  To see all Etsy Saturdays, click here.
*I have not been compensated in any way for this post*

Before we learned we were having a little girl, I thought if we had a boy I might do something with robots in his nursery.  I still love the idea, and every once in a while, I look for cute robot prints, and the other day I found some real winners!  I adore the robots over at Illustration + Paper Goods by Stephanie Fizer Coleman, and everything else there is great as well!  All of these prints are perfect for any child's room or playroom.  

Orange Robot Print

Blue Robot Print

ABC Letter Print Large Size


Counting Kokeshi Dolls Large Print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...