Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is it Really Today Already?

Six months ago today at 2:33 PM, we welcomed Josephine Isabelle into this world.


And no, DAD, I am not going to LIE and tell the Internet that she was born at 2:34, even though you thought it would be "super cool" for her to be born at 2:34 on 8/9/10.  I didn't lie on her birth certificate and I won't now!  Seriously, he was so adamant about it that the doctor was like, "Yeah, I can totally do that if you want."  Umm, no.  Don't encourage him.  (Although, there was another baby in the nursery who was born at 11:12.  8/9/10 11:12.  Freaky.)


Okay, that was my build-up.  I don't have the strength the write her real six-month post yet, so wait for that later in the day.


My baby!  She's GROWING!  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...