Saturday, February 19, 2011

Etsy Saturdays: XIV

I thought I should do a special Etsy Saturday in tribute to all my creative friends, both in real life and on the bliggity blog.

In support of the handmade revolution, I bring you Etsy Saturdays!  I will highlight a fun new shop every week, and I hope you will stop over to see their merchandise or find something else you love while you're there.  To see all Etsy Saturdays, click here.
*I have not been compensated in any way for this post*


Starting off the list, my lovely mama has a shop, arlenemar, which she just recently opened.  She has about ten bazillion creative skills, so the shop might feature more of those in the future, but for now she is featuring sassified upcycled purses:
Pink sequined purse


and ready-to-go baby scrapbooks:
Baby's First Year Scrapbook (ready to add pictures)


The scrapbooks have pages for all a baby's firsts; you only need to plunk the pictures in.  Perfect for a baby shower gift or for all the sentimental people amongst us (like myself) who appreciate scrapbooks but do not make them ourselves.


I have told you all about my friend Melissa over at Relishdress before (and before), but I love her with a deep love, so let's check her out again, shall we?


Drama Sweep Earrings

Umbrella Earrings


Next up is Lisa from The Sarcastic Lab Rat.  Lisa's shop, Pomegranate Penguin, is a little different.  All of the proceeds from her shop go directly to the Alabama EARS Rabbit Rescue.  As Lisa told me, "It's all for the bunnies!"


Lisa has a bunch of fun stuff, like reusable sandwich bags -- clever!
Starburst Sandwich Bag Trio

And enchanting knits!
Crochet Dragon Hat


Last, but certainly not least, is Sara of Welcome to Sara's Organized Chaos and her awesome shop, Scrapin' Sara's Gifts.


Let me tell you, she is one crafty lady.  Take a peek!


Pastel Butterfly Set of 6 Cards with Envelopes

Giggle Frame

Sara has new stuff in her shop all the time, and she promises that every order comes with free goodies!

A few bloggers also had suggestions for me, so be sure to check out Home Made with Love, forever88 gifts, and Grrldog Design

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, V! I like your other picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting my shop up!! :) The bunnies and I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the free publicity! I used my purple sequined purse last night and got lots of compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for putting my shop up!! :) The bunnies and I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...