Saturday, April 3, 2010

Etsy Saturdays: X



In support of the handmade revolution, I bring you Etsy Saturdays!  I will highlight a fun new shop every week, and I hope you will stop over to see their merchandise or find something else you love while you're there.  To see all Etsy Saturdays, click here.
*I have not been compensated in any way for this post*



Even though I don't have the money to buy furniture, Lunar Lounge Design's shop is not to be missed.  Each piece is handcrafted and made to order.


This is the piece that caught my eye, and I LOVE it!
HAVANA LOVE SEAT AND OTTOMAN VELVET MID CENTURY DESIGN


The same style is also available in a lounge chair.
HAVANA LOUNGE CHAIR AND OTTOMAN RETRO MID CENTURY EAMES ERA STYLE


I love this -- it could be used as a mod sofa or instead of a coffee table.  Very chic.
Bokz Leather Button sofa Bench  Mid century eames era modern style furniture

I can see this bench fitting so many places in my house.
bokz  console bench  F4SS  Eames Era Mid Century Modern

Sigh.  One day I will be able to buy awesome custom-made furniture.  Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. There's something I really, really like about the blue lounge chair, even though normally I'd go for red over blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for the Lady Bloggers tea party! I'm loving your blog, and I especially love that you do an etsy feature! I LOVE Etsy, and even have a shop on it myself - it's such an addictive site :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...