Friday, April 9, 2010

Dog Butt Fail

I know, not very specific, right?  I mean, there are SO many ways a dog's butt could be a fail.  However, I am going to show you a horrible thing that pet owners are doing to their dogs' butts.  Again, fairly vague.  So let me move on the visual portion of my rant ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rear Gear.  Butt Covers for your Cat and Dog...


Yep.  You're seeing it.  Decorations to cover your dog's butt hole.  Because apparently some people out there spend A LOT of time looking at and thinking about their dogs' butt holes.  


Me?  Not so much.  I let my dog do her thing and pretty much ignore her butt hole.  And I think others do too.  For example, I have never had a guest come over to my home only to find them staring uncomfortably at my dog's butt, visibly shaken or disgusted.  And I have had a lot of weird people over to my house.  Also a lot of prudes and anal retentive people.  Yet all of them have managed to ignore my dog's butt hole, and not one of them suggested I cover it to make life more enjoyable for them, me or the dog.


Luckily, those weirdos who are wrapped up in thoughts of their pets' butts have a plethora of butt hole cover designs to choose from:
Rear Gear.  Butt Covers for your Cat and Dog...
Rear Gear.  Butt Covers for your Cat and Dog...
rear-gear
Rear Gear.  Butt Covers for your Cat and Dog...


And as our lovely model suggests, you will love your dog's butt so much with Rear Gear in place that you will want to put your face super close to it and give people thumbs up.  


Rear Gear.  Butt Covers for your Cat and Dog...


This is clearly a magic moment for all those people obsessed with "Mr. Brown Eye."  I'm a little more frightened at the amount of time people have on their hands.

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Ummm...no words. Just wow. (Mr. Brown Eye...hehe)
    OK - and too weird. The word verification is "matups" - that disturbs me given the topic of dog butts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these dogs drugged? Where the hell is PETA on this? No dog would willingly have something dangling over their asshole. How are they supposed to poop? Isn't the whole point of taking your dog outside (aside from exercise) is to make them pee/poop? Wouldn't that get all covered in poop and then you'd have to take it off?? No. All shades of wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, really? REALLY?

    I think it's like Janet Jackson's nipple jewelry - it just calls more attention to it.

    Plus, doesn't it sort of get in the way of doing the Necessary???

    OK, that's all the brain activity I'm willing to expend on this one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to make people stare at your dogs arsehole! Very, very wtf. I'm surprised the dog hasn't pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats need those more than dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disgusting.

    I'm going to make up spoof versions of these with pictures of human buttholes on them.

    Okay, wait - that's more disgusting. But it's the disgust of outrage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this not long ago (can't remember what site, honestly), and I had the same reaction. I mean, really? It's pretty ridiculous. If I were one of those dogs, I think I would eat my owner's face for putting some stupid sticker on my butt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To basically everyone -- I know. I know. I SO know.

    SAS -- That's what I was wondering too. I tried hanging something from my dog's tail as an experiment and she went bonkers trying to get it off and gave me the saddest little face in the whole wide world. It was horrible.

    Melissa -- You must be racist against cats.

    Dogimo -- Your rage and disgust and outrage is warranted. And please send photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No.way! I have seen some stupid stuff in my day but this is just...wow! And the girl with her face next to the dogs butt. She must have been sheer desperate for cash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No.way! I have seen some stupid stuff in my day but this is just...wow! And the girl with her face next to the dogs butt. She must have been sheer desperate for cash.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...