Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sometimes I Think Baby Jesus Gave Me Insomnia So I Could Share These Products With All the Normal People of the World

I have an exciting opportunity for you.  Do you feel your derrière is flat and boring?  Do you wish it could really ... POP?  Then look no further!




If you can't stomach the whole thing, here are the highlights:


0:14 -- The first time you hear the *POP* sound
0:36 -- The most ridiculous and misleading before and after of all time
0:40 -- The secret of Booty Pop panties is revealed!
1:03 -- Booty Pop lists all the types of garments you can drape over your butt.  ALSO, awesome dancing in mirror montage
1:36 -- Camera angle accidentally reveals how lumpy one's booty will look when wearing Booty Pop
1:55 -- All five "exciting" colors are shown 


You're welcome.  Here's to hoping your booty is always popping.

6 comments:

  1. I like the angling on the before and after pictures. Bonus points for slouching!

    "Before Booty Pop, my ass was normal sized. Now people stare at the pillows I've shoved into the rear of my undergarments! Thanks Booty Pop!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I actually wore one of these as a joke one time. I don't remember where I got it or what I did with it, but I do remember feeling like my but "popped" a lot more... whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my September lay off, I've been up super late. It's so hard for me to fall asleep...

    Anyway, I swear these infomercials are so believable... I want everything. I now want that cat scratcher that files kitty's nails down!

    This booty thing is redic though!

    I really wanted the undergarment that makes you like ten sizes smaller. I researched it and read horrible reviews though :( I was as let down about that as I was with every OTC diet pill ever created.

    Thanks for listening to me rant.

    Ally
    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate -- Adding pillows adds happiness. Believe it.

    Allie -- I would LOVE to see photographic evidence of that!! Was it as lumpy as this one?

    Ally -- I know, the ads start to take over your brain after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, there is nothing normal about these. People will buy anything. Although I do have to say, I fell for the Bumpit. And it does work, but only if you wear it a certain way. Now that I'm thinking more, I sort of want a pair of Booty Pops. I'm such a sucker for advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I actually wore one of these as a joke one time. I don't remember where I got it or what I did with it, but I do remember feeling like my but "popped" a lot more... whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...