Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Secrets of LOST, Revealed!

I have been busy lately.  Very very busy being sick and couch-bound and lame. Super lame.


But one thing I HAVE been doing with Jeremy is watching LOST from the beginning to prepare for the NEW EPISODE next week (commence freaking out).  Jeremy really wanted to watch all of the episodes in order so we can find all the "secrets" we missed the first time around.  Here is what we uncovered so far:


1.  I still love Hurley




2.  I still love Sayid


*feels tingly*


3.  We both still hate Ana Lucia.  


Actually, we hate her more the second time around.


4.  There are TWO Veronicas in the production crew.


5.  One Veronica was Veronica Collins during Season One, but then became Veronica Collins Rooney in the first episode of Season Two.  We believe she got married.


6.  There is also an Archie on the production crew.  We assume the Veronicas fight over him.


7.  Also, we figured out every other secret, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Or brag.


February 2nd, people!!  The FINAL SEASON!!


all images from abc.om

5 comments:

  1. I will ALWAYS love Hurley and hate Ana Lucia. Thoughts on Juliet? I can't help but like her. And I love the love triangles/squares.
    I'm so excited. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurley ROCKS! Best scene ever is when he drives the hippie bus in to save the day. I think of him every time I hear "Road to Shambala." And Sayid...ooooh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Hurley and Sayid! And I used to hate Juliet, but she makes it much harder to hate her these days. We will see what the last season reveals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Hurley and Sayid! And I used to hate Juliet, but she makes it much harder to hate her these days. We will see what the last season reveals!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will ALWAYS love Hurley and hate Ana Lucia. Thoughts on Juliet? I can't help but like her. And I love the love triangles/squares.
    I'm so excited. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...