Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Husband, Cary Grant, Might Be Mad At Me

Jeremy came home from work today (having read the comments on yesterday's post) and informed me, "I am a good husband, and I don't care for being slandered in print, electronic or otherwise."  He also claims that I look nothing like Julia Roberts, and I am MUCH prettier, and that is why he can call her a horse face.


I showed him this:



I also explained that I was joking in the post and everyone was joking in the comments.  


However, I still feel the need to make Jeremy feel a little of what I feel.  So, I thought I would take Steph's advice and see who the Internet thought Jeremy looked like.  I tried my hardest to make mean comments on the results, but ... it didn't really help.



Whatever, he's adorable.  And I love him, even though he makes fun of Julia Roberts. 

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Miss V...
    You can tell your Handsome Jeremy that I am seeing a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

    Good luck with your pending bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, he really does look like Joshua Jackson in that photo. You could just body check him, Ducks style, and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would totally do Cary Grant, so you kind of lose this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came over from Allie's place.

    I think I'll stay awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAMN that husband of yours is cute! He's got the goofball charm of a young Conan O'Brian mixed with the wholesome square-jawed appeal of an intelligent Chris O'Donnell! Can I be his internet boyfriend?

    I am of course, kidding. But there could be a sort of pointed point to be taken from my little jest.

    No, I'm kidding - there couldn't be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The younger version of Claude Lelouch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why Joseph Stiglitz and not HUGO STIGLITZ?

    That would make me a grade A badass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look like Julia Roberts, and both of you are gorgeous. The end. Baby will be lucky to have any of your parts. Ok, now The End.

    I think Jeremy looks like Chris O'Donnell with maybe a little Tobey Maguire in that pic. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The younger version of Claude Lelouch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. DAMN that husband of yours is cute! He's got the goofball charm of a young Conan O'Brian mixed with the wholesome square-jawed appeal of an intelligent Chris O'Donnell! Can I be his internet boyfriend?I am of course, kidding. But there could be a sort of pointed point to be taken from my little jest. No, I'm kidding - there couldn't be!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Miss V...You can tell your Handsome Jeremy that I am seeing a cross between Brad Pitt and George Clooney.Good luck with your pending bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The younger version of Claude Lelouch.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...