Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lovelies

Okay, no political rant tonight. I will instead dazzle you with pictures of lovely, fabulous, fantastic pieces of jewelry that you will immediately want to own.

All of these items, made by my dear friend, Melissa, are available at her etsy store, relishdress.

I love these darling little earrings -- robin eggs in a nest? Too cute.


I got my favorite younger sister this necklace in Kelly green, and this hot pink one is HOT!

I love these colors!



Squeee! Look at these delicate little flowers! I feel like I am in a dollhouse!



And, finally, a fun summer bracelet. Ahh ... I feel like I am back on the beach in Cape Cod ...

I love these colors!

1 comment:

Every time you leave me a comment, an angel earns its wings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...